You can't relax unless you are confident that hygiene measures are top notch in these extraordinary times. So the team at Coes Faen Lodge is going much further than the official guidelines, which is kind of our habit anyway.
Social distancing measures will of course apply to guests and staff and all staff and guests are expected to keep a minimum of two meters distance is maintained wherever possible.
This will not take away from our impeccable, 5-star experience as we implement a near-contactless service throughout your stay. This will include, video check-in/check-out, welcome and briefing, cashless transactions, individual buffet table for breakfast service alongside table service, well-stocked minibars with ice and trimmings in each room as well as other imaginative alternatives to our usual offerings. Outside tabes will be provided for consumption of drinks in good weather, allowing you to enjoy our serene surroundings.
Alongside our contactless service we are taking extra steps when it comes to cleaning and hygiene. This will include surface cleaning after each guest has used a public area, deep cleaning of rooms including the use of a state-of-the-art fogging machine that guarantees infection free rooms, gloves will be used to handle dishes and cutlery once they've been washed, soft furnishings will be steamed clean, reduced room servicing between change-overs to avoid cross contamination and replenishing of refreshments and toiletries daily via a box left outside each guest room.
Dinner service is suspended at Coes Faen until further notice, guests wishing to dine will be offered a table at our neighbouring partner restaurant, Bwyty Mawddach, located a short drive from the property.
In summary, here are a list of changes that you can expect to see whilst we work through the current global pandemic=
- 2M social distancing between all staff and guest parties
- Touch surface cleaning after each guest movement in public areas with sanitiser – door handles, edges, keypads, keycards, taps, soap dispensers, light switches, curtain pulls, toilet lids and seats
- Deep clean of rooms with disinfectant fogging machine after each guest change to ensure all surfaces including soft furnishings are sanitised
- Deep cleans of public areas with disinfectant daily
- Gloves for handling dishes and cutlery after it has been washing
- Steam cleaning of all soft furnishings
- No room servicing between room change-over.
- Replenishing of refreshments and toiletries daily by placing a box outside guest rooms
- Staff will be provided with the appropriate PPE
- Vulnerable guests are advised not to book for their own safety
- Masks available for guests in their rooms
- Sanitisers in public areas
- Waited drinks service to be replaced with minibars in each room alongside an ice making machine
- Video check-in/check-out, welcome service and facilities briefing
- Contactless room-key collection
- Cashless transactions only
- Steam cleaning and discinfecting of hot tubs and jacuzzis in addition to normal water change procedure.
- Memo: According to the CDC, there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools, hot tubs or spas, or water playgrounds. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools, hot tubs or spas, and water playgrounds should inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Shared buffet table to be replaced by hot and cold table service
- Service tables alongside guest tables to facilitate 2m distancing between staff and guests during service
- Dinner service suspended until further notice
- Spa treatment massages not available until we can safely reinstate them.