This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com
Coes Faen Lodge may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
Using personal information
Coes Faen Lodge use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalise the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications
Where Coes Faen Lodge discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above,Coes Faen Lodge may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Coes Faen Lodge will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Coes Faen Lodge will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Coes Faen Lodge is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Coes Faen Lodge
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to Coes Faen Lodge, Abermaw, Gwynedd, LL42 1TE
If you subscribe to email marketing via the Coes Faen website, we will store your data using MailChimp. Your personal data used includes name and email address. If you wish to unsubscribe from email marketing at any point you can do so by clicking our unsubscribe link in the footer of the email.